GPA currently operates an Integrated Management System (IMS) conforming to;
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems)
- AS/NZS 4801 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems)
- AS/NZS ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems)
- GPA key deliverable is maintaining a collaborative approach with their clients; ensuring projects are delivered successfully and in accordance with all of the stakeholder’s expectations.
Our quality management system ensures our projects are delivered to our client’s highest expectations as well as providing practical tools to evaluate and deliver overall satisfactory project performance to the agreed quality standards, quality reviews, test performance, achieving customer acceptance on a regular basis.
An integral part of GPA’s Integrated Management System for Quality Management is the use of our Quality-Safety-Environment (QSE) document. These documents allow all aspects of an activity to be captured on one document and part of this is the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
Health, Safety and Environment
GPA is committed to providing a healthy and safe working place for all operational personnel. This fundamental belief is reflected in its continuous improvement culture towards health, safety and environmental performance.
GPA is committed to the following fundamental HSE objectives;
- No person should suffer either injury or illness arising from his or her employment
- Personnel must rate Safety and the protection of the Environment as a core value
- Personnel will be appropriately trained, assessed as competent and held responsible and accountable for their duties and responsibilities
- The risk of exposure to hazards is minimised through the use of the Hierarchy of Controls
- Personnel are aware of the risks in their area, what controls are in place and how to ensure those controls are effective
- Compliance to statutory requirement, relevant Australian and other recognised Standards and applicable Codes of Practice
- Forums for Health and Safety communication are provided
- Continuous improvement of the HSEMP and procedures which makes up the Integrated Management System (IMS)
- GPA has a policy that all employees have current First Aid qualifications.